The Silver Spider tagged me and I have never been tagged before so I thought I would give it a go!
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that let’s them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I am a control freak – i don’t even let my husband drive!
2. I like my food in it’s ‘original’ flavour, eg. vanilla ice cream, jam doughnuts, natural yoghurt, ready salted crisps.
3. I can fall asleep on the sofa most evenings but then when I go up to bed I can’t go to sleep for AGES.
4. I love watching TV, but feel guilty about just sitting there and doing nothing which is why I taught myself to crochet a few months ago.
5. My hair frizzes up at the mere whiff of a damp day. (Everyday was a bad hair day when we lived in Singapore)
6. My husband and I have been married 11 years and have moved house 9 times.
My bloggers to tag are:
Secondly Tamara gave me this award! Thanks – I love your blog too, its great to be working on similar projects don’t you think?
Part of this award means you have to list five addictions
1) Fabric – I need fabric, I spend hours searching the Internet for fabric because the local shops are a little too dated for me.
2) Tea and Cake. I love tea and love cake, they make the perfect combination in my book, there is nothing more to say.
3) Travel. I love to travel and have been so lucky to see so much. I am looking forward to our summer holiday when we will be touring the German Fairytale Route.
4) Books. Unfortunately there are few English language books available locally so I have to buy books on-line. It is not the same as being in the bookstore but it is still pure pleasure to get the crisp new books out of the box and devour at leisure. (Usually with a cup of tea and a piece of cake)
5) Family. My husband and children are everything to me, I adore spending time with them, having fun together. Perfect.
Now 5 more to pass this on to
So there you have it. More information than I would normally give out – but hey you’re all friends right???